Friday, July 06, 2007

Secret History of the Credit Card

In “Secret History of the Credit Card”, FrontLine and The New York Times join forces to investigate Credit Card industry which few fully understand.

very Insightful.. even thou currently I work with world's #1 Financial service company, I wish industry is better regulated. But underline fact this documentary don't highlight is- its our(/consumer) responsibilities to under what we are buying? how we are buying? and manage our Finance to our interest(/like the banks do for they interest). I am not a credit card revolver nor I ever will be and not because I am banker even otherwise, I will not want to spend more than my earning potential.

We work so hard to earn our money and I wish more people will spend enough time, effort to understand & make our money work harder for us.

Secret History of the Credit Card - part 1 of 3


Secret History of the Credit Card - part 2 OF 3


Secret History of the Credit Card - part 3 OF 3

No comments: